Job Type: Full-time
Job function: Art Consultation and Design
Location: Louisville, KY
We’re seeking a strong, creative individual skilled in art selection and Adobe Photoshop who can grow with us!
Spacia Group provides custom artwork, decorative and backlit mirrors, and sliding barn doors to the Hospitality and Healthcare markets. We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and creative individual to lead our Art Team and fill the vital role of Senior Art Consultant. In this fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for directing the efforts of Spacia Group’s Art Team to provide custom artwork and design solutions for a wide variety of unique spaces and venues. You’ll have the opportunity to combine your creative skills with your polished social skills to build strong relationships with some of the leading designers in the Hospitality Industry while helping to build our brand.
This role allows room for a lot of variety and potential for growth as you will be constantly searching & finding new sources and ideas to keep our Art Department on the cutting edge and developing new boundaries of art within our markets. This role will also challenge your skills every day as you balance creativity, budgets, and deadlines.
We are a trusted company with a 24-year track record of consistently delivering the highest quality products and services while exceeding our customers’ expectations. If you want to be a part of a dynamic team in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply now.
The Senior Art Consultant leads the Spacia Group Art Team by creating, implementing, and monitoring processes and systems that ensure creative customized artwork solutions are provided to designers and clients in the hospitality and healthcare industries, with the goal of exceeding their expectations. This position also provides creative oversight of the brand imagery represented on the company’s website, in social media, and in marketing literature. In addition, the role includes the responsibility to train and manage the other Art Consultants on the team.
- Serves as the senior consulting/design representative for clients who seek this expertise as a resource in selecting custom artwork, framed art, and decorative mirrors for their needs.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with designers, clients, and Spacia Group sales representatives
- Continuously seeks and develops new resources (photographers, artists, stock imagery) to meet the evolving creative needs of our clients
- Maintains a dynamic and comprehensive portfolio of customized digital art for clients as well as use on the company website and in sales and marketing materials
- Promotes Spacia Group brand awareness by updating and continuously managing all creative aspects of Spacia Group website, social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and marketing/sales materials
- BS/BA required
- Art, Art History, Interior Design preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in consultancy or design field
- Strong proficiency in relevant software programs such as Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Office applications
- Experience creating custom studio art in various mediums such as painting, digital, and photography
- Ability to read and understand floor plans and elevations
- Experienced in website maintenance, product and content updates
- Working knowledge of social media platforms, application in marketing strategies
- A positive can-do attitude, self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines consistently
- Ability to employ creative thinking and innovative ideas
- Engaging personality with strong customer service mindset
- Uncompromised professionalism, integrity, and accountability
Mission, Vision, & Values
Our mission is to build a company that provides unmatched customer service while building a caring culture based on trust and respect. We aspire to build a God-honoring business where we seek to gain and constantly build trust with those we serve.
We are committed to:
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellence through continuous improvement
- Dependable, on-time, friendly service
- The treatment of others with dignity and respect
- Effective communication and teamwork
We enjoy our work and take pride in our products and services. All that we do will add value to our customers, vendors, and associates.